You will be able to Learn How to take a long screenshot in MIUI 10. Today we are here with Detail guide on taking a long screenshot. This all process one by one that easy to understand.
MIUI 10 actually gives you a few different ways to capture a screenshot, whether you want to grab a small section of the screen, the whole screen, or even more than what you currently see.
How to take a long screenshot in MIUI 10
If you’re new to MIUI 10 or are looking for easier ways to take a screenshot, here’s what you need to know.
- Get to the screen you want to capture.
- Press and hold the power and volume down buttons at the same time or go to Notification panel and tap the Screenshot icon.
- Hold for a few seconds, and you’ll hear the camera shutter accompanied by a short visual indicating the screenshot was captured.
- Once the screenshot is taken, it will be accessible for a few seconds from the top right corner of the UI. Tap the screenshot at that time.
- Now you’ll be able to see 4 options at the bottom of the screen (Scroll, Send, Edit, or Delete) the screenshot by selecting it.
- Tap the Scroll button. Now will see the screenshot automatically scrolling.
- Then Tap Done
I hope you understand How to take a long screenshot in MIUI 10. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!