Huawei’s sub-brand Honor has officially unveiled its latest smartphone, the Honor View 20. The device was unveiled in an event in China. This is the first Honor View 20 with punch hole display with the new in-display camera sensor (usually called as a punch-hole display) that sits on the top left corner on the front.
Check price, specs, availability
- The phone is available in three different variants that include 6GB/128GB, 8GB/128GB & 8GB/256GB storage variants.
- It’s powered by Huawei’s flagship Kirin 980 7nm chipset.
- For selfies, the Honor View 20 comes with a 25MP front-facing camera placed within the top left corner of the display
- The rear cameras, the Honor View 20 features dual rear cameras setup wherein the primary camera features a 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor alongside the Time of Flight 3D camera sensor.
- On the connectivity front, the Honor V20 supports Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi, NFC and features a micro USB 2.0 port.
- It is backed by a 4000mAh battery and includes a 22.5W Huawei SuperCharge power adapter in the box.
- Though the device comes with in-display camera, the company has opted for the rear-facing fingerprint sensor instead of the in-display fingerprint sensor.
- The phone ships with Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box with EMUI 9 skin on top.
- The phone also features Liquid Cooling along with GPU Turbo 2.0 technology for an enhanced gaming experience.
- The company also newly introduced the GPU Cloud feature that allows you to play games remotely and currently supports games like Tomb Raider and Need for Speed.
- Coming to the pricing, the base variant of the Honor View 20 with the 6GB and 8GB of RAM costs CNY 2999 (approx USD 435 / INR 30,400) and CNY 3499 (approx USD 505 / INR 35,400) respectively.