You will be able to Learn How to download and install Android Pie in Realme 1, Realme 2 And Realme 2 Pro. Today we are here with Detail guide on Install Android Pie 9.0. this all process one by one that easy to understand.
BEFORE YOU UPDATE Realme Smartphone TO ANDROID PIE
- Make sure there is more than 50% battery on your Realme Smartphone.
- Make a backup of all important files on Realme Smartphone
- Make sure you have made a backup of all contacts on Realme Smartphone
- TWRP recovery is required to Install Android pie update on Realme Smartphone
- Power off your Realme Smartphone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together on your smartphone until it boots into fastboot mode.
- Connect it to your PC via a USB cable and make sure the cable has been connected properly.
- Now go to the ADB installation folder on your PC.(C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot)
- Type in cmd in the address bar and hit enter to open a command prompt window in the folder.
- Now let’s see if your device is properly connected to your PC. To do this, type the command given below and hit enter.
- If your Realme Smartphone is connected, you will see your phone’s serial number and if you don’t, you should check if you have installed all the required drivers.
- Type the command below to unlock your bootloader if your Realme Smartphone is detected. Remember this will wipe everything on your phone.
fastboot oem unlock
- On your Realme Smartphone, you will be warned about unlocking the bootloader, press the Volume Up button to highlight Yes and the Power button to select it.
- When your device reboots, power it off again and boot into recovery mode. To do this, press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons together for a few seconds.
- In the stock OnePlus recovery, wipe all user data and then power off your Realme Smartphone again.
HOW TO INSTALL TWRP RECOVERY
- Connect the phone to PC via a USB Cable.
- Open a command prompt in the adb folder
- Type the following code:
adb reboot bootloader
- Copy the TWRP file that you have downloaded using the link given in the prerequisite section to the folder where SDK and ADB files are located. Rename the file as twrp. img and enter the below command.
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Then run the below command
INSTALL ANDROID PIE OTA ON Realme Smartphone
1: First, enable ‘USB debugging’ option on your device. That we explain on upper steps.
2: Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
3: Download Android Pie OTA for You Phone from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
4: Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
5: Choose Apply Update from ADB
6: Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
7: On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on command here.
8: Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
9: Flash the Pie OTA on your Pixel Phone by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
10: wait until the process completes and then Reboot the Realme Smartphone.
11: Now Done!
I hope to use to understand all tutorial on How to download and install Android Pie in Realme 1, Realme 2 And Realme 2 Pro. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content.