Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. If you are wondering How do I add and use Sports mode in Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus?
- Top 10 Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Latest and Unique Features
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Tips and Tricks or Hidden Features
- Top Best Galaxy S10 Camera Tips And Tricks or Hidden Features
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus Camera Features
- How to use a Split screen on Samsung Galaxy S10
- How to use Wireless Power Share in Galaxy S10 Phones
- How To Enable Lift To wake Feature In Samsung Galaxy S10
- How does work Galaxy S10’s Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner?
From the Apps list, tap Camera.
On the preview screen, tap Settings icon.
Edit camera mode.
Tap Rear Camera.
STEP5. Tick Sports.
I hope you understand How to Unblock and Block numbers on Galaxy S10, S9, and Note 9? If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest tech content!