Samsung will unveil the next Note series smartphone on 7th August, Samsung already confirmed the update his Note 10 series teaser on youtube and other social media accounts. Press renders, which turned out to be online a few weeks ago, revealed the look of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10 Plus. And today, July 22, all the technical characteristics of both unannounced flagships leaked to the network. Resource Techmaniacs, armed with insider information, published a full list Specifications of Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus.
Specifications of Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
Specifications Galaxy Note 10:
- Screen: 6.3 inches, 1080p resolution.
- Processor: Exynos 9825 (or Snapdragon 855 Plus).
- Memory: 8 GB operational and 256 GB constant.
- Main camera: 12-megapixel wide-angle, 12-megapixel telephoto and 16-megapixel ultra-wide-angle.
- Battery: 3500 mAh with 25 W fast charge.
- Weight: 168 grams.
- Colors: red, white, black.
- Price: 999 euros.
As expected, the camera will be triple, but it is surprising that the minimum memory configuration will be 256 GB, not 128 GB.
Specifications Galaxy Note 10 Plus:
- Screen: 6.8 inches, resolution 1440p.
- Processor: Exynos 9825 (Snapdragon 855 Plus).
- Memory: 12 GB operational and 256 GB constant.
- Main camera: 12 MP + 12 MP + 16 MP + time-of-flight sensor.
- Battery: 4300 mAh with support for fast charging capacity of 45 watts.
- Weight: 198 grams.
- Colors: gradient crystal, white, black.
- Price: 1149 euros.
It is clear that Plus will have several advantages over the conventional model. First, it will get a larger display. Secondly, there will be 4 GB more RAM, as well as faster charging and a more powerful battery. Thirdly, the main camera will acquire a time-of-flight sensor.
With regard to functionality, there and there will be new gestures and sounds of S Pen. Frontalka learns how to take pictures in the night mode, that is, you can create selfies without flash.
The presentation will take place, roughly speaking, in 2 weeks. In addition to these devices, there can present a new flagship tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, as well as the new smartwatch Galaxy Watch Active 2.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: