Samsung is rolling out Latest Tizen 4.0 update in Europe for Samsung Gear S3 Frontier, Gear S3 Classic & Gear
The Gear S3 has software version number R760XXU2DSA1, while the Gear Sport has version number R600XXU1BSA1. The size of this update is 299MB.
Here is complete Changelog below
- Samsung Health – Support various indoor workouts and back-to-back workout.
- Samsung Health Widget: Samsung HealthWidget now also supports and provides sleep stages information
- Advanced – Two advanced modes (TheaterSleep) are added to keep user from disturbance during specific time and place. Modes can be toggled from quick panel
- Quick Panel – Newly added quick settings Easier and faster interaction
- Messages – Draft messages can now be saved. Additionally, showing MMS image on notification cover view and animated images are automatically played Replying is now quicker and easier Over 1,000 emojis supported
- Music – User can change to different music play source on Watch instead of using a phone
- Setting menu – Improved categorizing of men for better discovery of features and items.
- Call – User can now navigate to other screen and/or use other features and apps while on a call (Only for Gear S3).
Our readers are now getting it in UK, Germany, Netherlands, Bulgaria, Italy, France & in different parts of Europe.
The update is currently available to download in Europe so far and it is expected to land in more countries soon. If you own a Gear S3 Or Gear Sport and reside in Europe you can check if the update is available by going into the About Gear » Update Gear software section in the Settings tab of the Galaxy Wearable app on your mobile.