Samsung Health provides core features to keep up your body fit and healthy. It will record and analyze your daily activities and habits to help maintain
Samsung Health Tips and Tricks or Hidden Features
Samsung Health supports over 70 languages, including English, French, and Chinese. An English language version is available for the rest of the world. Please note that Samsung Health is intended for fitness and wellness purposes only and is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. Samsung Health protects your private health data securely. All Samsung Galaxy models released after August 2016, Knox enabled Samsung Health service will be available. Please be noted that Knox enabled Samsung Health service will not be available from rooted mobile.
#1. Use Route target
- Open “Samsung Health App”
- Tap the “Start” button in the Exercise section. You’ll see a list of exercises.
- Choose your favourite exercise, Like “Cycling”
- It looks like the default setting is “Distance target” Let’s tap on the triangle icon. See all these other options?
- Tap on “Route target”
- Choose “Select route”
- Import your route!
- Here, you’ll find saved records of your previous workouts in GPS or GPX file formats.
- You can load any file formats, Like GPX
- If you load the file, you can check
detailsof the route. When you’re ready to go, just tap “Done”!
Do you see the rout that you’ve just created?
- Tap “Select” to proceed.
- Now. your route is all set up!
- Now tap “Start”!
#2. Connect with accessories
- Tap “Discover” on the navigation bar
- Then, tap on “Products”.
This is the section where you’re going to find Samsung Health-releted products and partner apps all at a glance.
- You just have to press the arrow next to “Accessories” to see more details.
- You will see a list of accessories that will work as activity trackers.
Don’t worry if you don’t see your device on the list.
- Just turn on its Bluetooth,
- Then press “Scan for accessories”.
- Select scanned accessory
- Wait for connecting. Press “OK” to sync.
#3. Create Backup
- Tap on the 3 vertical dots on the upper right corner on the Home tap.
- Tap on :Settings”.
- Press on “Samsung account” at the top.
- Tap “Sync now”, this will back up your data.
Now, you can download the same data whenever and wherever you want with this account.
#4. Use a custom pacer
Ready to burn some calories?
- Tap on “Start”,
- Select “Running”.
Do you want to take is easy or really get those legs working? Set the right pace for your exercise by tapping through the options. “+Add pace-setter” and selecting the type of workout. Like “Cardio“
You can easily set the “Distance” and “Duration” of your exercise, You’ll get details on how though it’s going to be, the calories that you’re going to burn, and your average speed.
Once you choose the perfect pace for you, go ahead and give it a cool name. Then tap “Done” when you’re ready to go, and your custom pace will be saved.
Now, you’re going to see your custom pacer on the screen. Tap “Select” and give it a go!
#5. Earn reward badges
“Reward badges” are what you’ve achieved through exercise. Set a target goal for an activity you choose. When you reach that goal, you’ll get rewarded.
- First, pick an exercise.
- Then, select a goal before tapping on “Start”.
- If you are done that, Tap “OK”, when finished and you’ll see what you’ve achieved in more detail, like your exercise route, distance, and average speed.
- Go back the Home tab, and tap the “Profile” button at the top.
- Scroll down. Press “Steps” under “REWARDS”
I hope to use to understand all about Samsung Health Tips and Tricks or Hidden Features. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem. If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!