Samsung has released a new software update for its Samsung Gear S3 smartwatch, this update brings so many new features.
Here is complete Changelog below
- Samsung Health – Support various indoor workouts and back-to-back workout.
- Samsung Health Widget: Samsung HealthWidget now also supports and provides sleep stages information
- Advanced – Two advanced modes (TheaterSleep) are added to keep
userfrom disturbance during specific time and place. Modes can be toggled from quick panel
- Quick Panel – Newly added quick settings Easier and faster interaction
- Messages – Draft messages can now be saved. Additionally, showing MMS image on notification cover view and animated images are automatically played Replying is now quicker and easier Over 1,000 emojis supported
- Music – User can change to different music play source on Watch instead of using a phone
- Setting menu – Improved categorizing of men for better discovery of features and items.
- Call – User can now navigate to other screen and/or use other features and apps while on a call.
The size of the update is 300 MB. The Tizen 184.108.40.206 update comes with build numbers R760XXU2DSA1.
The update is currently available to download in the US so far and it is expected to land in more countries soon. If you own a Gear S3 and reside in the US you can check if the update is available by going into the About Gear » Update Gear software section in the Settings tab of the Galaxy Wearable app on your mobile.