You will be able to Learn How to Install TWRP Recovery And Root Realme U1. Today we are here with Detail guide on Realme U1 ROM.
The advantage of Root Realme U1
- Installing custom ROMs.
- Remove preinstalled crapware.
- Blocking Ads in any apps.
- Install incompatible Apps.
- Keep the latest Android OS.
- Change skin for your Android.
- Boost your Android device’s speed and battery life.
- Make complete backups of your smartphone.
DISADVANTAGE of Root Realme U1
- Root can brick your smartphone.
- Say Good-Bye to the warranty.
- Problems with an update.
- You need to have ADB and Fastboot installed on your PC for this tutorial.
- you will be required to have at least 50% battery or more in order to proceed with this tutorial
- It is also recommended that you take a complete backup of your data that is currently present on the Realme U1 as this process will completely wipe the data which cannot be restored afterward.
Installing TWRP Recovery on Realme U1
1. Enable USB Debugging option on your Realme U1
2. Go to Settings
3. Tap on the Build number frequently
4. You’re now a developer for your Realme U1
5. Go to the Developer options
6. Enable USB Debugging option
7. Enable the OEM unlock
8. Download SP Flash Tool- Download Link. Extract the files on your PC/Laptop and Install it.
9. Run flash_tool.exe file
10. Find the scatter file from the same TWRP zip file
11. Now in the Flash tool, select the scatter file
7. Leave the recovery box unchecked and click on download.
8. The Flashing process will soon get started.
9. The custom recovery has been installed. Remove the USB cable and root your Realme U1.
How to Root Realme U1 using Magisk Module?
1. Download the latest Magisk File manager and store it in your internal memory.
2. Boot into TWRP mode to flash the root file
3. Once you’re in TWRP mode, click on “wipe” in the main menu an do “swipe to do the factory reset”
4. Go back to the TWRP screen
5. Click on Install and locate the Magisk file which you earlier stored in the internal memory
6. After this, click on “Swipe to Confirm Flash” to begin the installation process.
7. Once the Magisk file is installed, click on “Wipe Cache” and then “swipe to wipe” on the bottom of the screen.
8. Reboot your device and now your device has been root.
I hope to use to understand all tutorial on how to Root Realme U1 Smartphone. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem. If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!