Meizu 16th now Official in the Indian market with the launch of three smartphones across various price points. In one hand, Meizu showed off their flagship M16th with all the flagship features we have come to expect from smartphone manufacturers in late 2018, selling for a price of Rs 39,999.
On the other hand, we were also shown the M6T and C9 – two budget offerings with all the features that we have come to expect in these segments. All the smartphones will be sold on Amazon exclusively, with the M6T and C9 resuming sale from 5th December 2018.
- The Meizu 16th comes with a 3D glass back with a ceramic texture and it will be available in Midnight Black and Moonlight White color variant
- It will come with a 6-inch ( 1080 × 2160 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with 402 PPI pixel density and an aspect ratio of 18:9. Under the hood.
- There is Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 845 SoC with eight cores coupled with 8GB of RAM and Adreno 630 GPU.
- It will come with Android 8.1 Operating system with companies own Flyme OS on top and could get further updates also.
- On the camera front, there is a 12MP main camera sensor not the rear with 1/2.3″ Sony IMX380 sensor, 1.55μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, 4-axis OIS along with Laser autofocus technology.
- There is also a secondary 20MP telephoto lens with Sonys IMX350 sensor along with 6-LED ring flash. On the front, we can find a 20MP camera with AI face unlocking feature.
- The company has also included an in-display fingerprint sensor on the device.
- The fingerprint sensor is said to be having 99.12 percent recognition rate and can also unlock the device in just 0.25 seconds.
- The device comes with a 3010mAh battery with mCharge fast charging support.
- The 24W mCharge flash charge can charge the device from 0 to 67 percent in just 30 minutes.
- the handset comes with 1.43mm side bezels and a chin of 5.74mm is supported with a custom copper cooling tube.
Well, are you planning to get this handset? Comment in the section below. If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!