LG Q9 Now Official in South Korea. The notable feature here is that the handset will be coming with MIL-STD 810G certification and is also IP68 rated for dust and water resistance for accidental falls.
LG Q9 Specification
- The Smartphone will be available in Carmine Red, New Aurora Black, and Moroccan Blue color variants
- The LG Q9 will be coming with a 6.1-inch QHD+ 3120 x 1440 pixels resolutions with 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
- There his a Quad-core Snapdragon 821 SoC coupled with 4GB of RAM and Adreno 530 GPU.
- On the rear, the company has provided a 16 MP camera sensor with f/2.2 aperture and LED flash
- While on the front we can see an 8MP selfie camera.
- The handset is a 4G LTE variant and will come with the connectivity options like Bluetooth v5.0 LE, GPS, A-GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11.ac, NFC, USB.
- The onboard storage of the LG Q9 is limited to 64GB which can be extended further up to a maximum of 2TB with microSD card slot.
- There is also a fingerprint sensor on the device placed on the back of the handset.
- To power the handset there is a 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 and
- The device will be measuring 153.2 x 71.9 x 7.9 mm and weighs 159 grams.
- The price of the smartphone is priced at 499,400 Korean Won.
Well, are you planning to get this handset? Comment in the section below. If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!