Want to get things done faster on your iPad pro? You can have two apps on-screen at the same time and drag and drop items between them. Here is how to use split screen on iPad Pro 2018.
Split Screen on iPad Pro
Let’s say you’re working on a project and you want to send a quick message to a friend. To open a second app.
- Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen and release your finger when the Dock appears.
- Then touch and hold the app you want to open and drag it onto the screen,
Which lets you use an app that slides over the one you’re in.
To hide it for a bit
- Touch and hold the handle at the top of the app,
- Then drag it all the way to right side of the screen.
To bring the app back
- Swipe left on the right side of the screen,
Now let’s take a look at Split View, which pins two apps next to each other so you can work on them side by side.
To open a second app,
- Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen to bring up the Dock again.
- Then touch and hold the app
- You want to open, drag it to the left or right edge of the screen, and let go when you see the app divider.
- Drag the divider to adjust how much space each app takes up.
- Once your two apps are set, you can use them both at the same time.
- You can replace either app by dragging another one up from the Dock.
You can also move photos, text, links, and files between the apps using drag and drop.
Let’s add a photo to this report about anteaters. Touch and hold the photo and drag and drop it into your Pages doc.
Close Split View
- Drag the app divider over one of the app you want to close.
I hope you understand all tutorial on How to use Split Screen on iPad Pro 2018. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!