Gestures have been an iconic piece of the mobile computing experience since the beginning — even without an icon. You will be able to Learn How to Use Gestures on the Huawei Nova 4? Today we are here with Detail guide on Gestures Setting.
Gestures on the Huawei Nova 4
The usual trio of Android softkeys – back, home, recent apps – is the default setup. If you would prefer Android Pie gesture control or Huawei’s Navigation dock interface: swipe down from the top of the home screen > hit the settings cog icon > System > System navigation
This is Huawei’s contextual shopping concept. When activated, two thumbs pressed on
3. Desktop mode
4. Motion Control
There are three options that can be independently switched on, off or adjusted for deeper
- Flip to mute the phone when it’s ringing or the alarm is sounding.
- Pick Up to reduce ring/alarm volume by lifting the device.
- Raise to Ear which auto-answers calls.
5. Smart Assistance
One-handed UI, HiTouch, Voice Control, Gloves/Mistouch modes and Motion Control (with Knuckle Gesture) are accessible. Swipe down from the top of the home screen > hit the settings cog icon > select Smart Assistance.
6. Screen record
Capture your screen in real-time. Activated by tapping two knuckles twice on the screen or pressing-and-holding the power button and volume up key (not volume down as this will take a static screenshot). The resulting video is saved in your Files > Videos area.
7. Knuckle gestures
Found within Motion Control, this is a Huawei EMUI special. By using a hard knuckle to write on the screen rather than a softer finger, the second layer of commands can on-screen:
- Double-tap for screenshot (using one knuckle).
- Draw where knuckle-drawn letters activate apps (C for Camera, M for music, and so forth – each can be
customisedfrom a fuller list of apps).
- Split-screen gesture where a knuckle-drawn line across the screen when in an app screen will open the recent apps to the lower portion.
- Enable Developer Option on Huawei Nova 4
- Unlock Bootloader on Huawei Nova 4
- Disable Google Feed on Huawei Nova 4
- Huawei Nova 4 Battery Optimization
- Set up face unlock in Huawei Nova 4
- Enable Dark Mode on Huawei Nova 4
- Huawei Nova 4 Battery Performance
- Huawei Nova 4 tips and tricks and
I hope you understand all the article on How to Use Gestures on the Huawei Nova 4? If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.