The new Sony Xperia 1 was made with the advanced technology from Sony’s professional monitors, cameras and audio devices, to deliver the best experience in a smartphone. It features the world´s first 21:9 CinemaWide™ 4K HDR OLED display and a pro-quality triple lens camera. If you are wondering How to use a Split screen on Xperia 1. Today we are here with Detail guide on Split screen features.
Split screen view or multi-window mode feature is helpful to use two apps at the same time in your Sony Xperia 1. You can watch YouTube video and chat with your friends WhatsApp at the same time. Did you found split screen mode option in your Sony Xperia 1 Let see how to enable and use a Split screen?
In most of all devices press the recent apps button and hold the app want to use multi-window mode. Have you tried this method in your Sony Xperia 1? In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to use split screen on
Pixel 3XL using buttons settings.
Split screen on Xperia 1
- To use split screen, simply swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the multitasking view showing your recent apps and
- tap the app icon at the top of one of the apps you want open.
- Then select Split screen and choose the second app you want open.
- You can drag the bar in the middle to resize,
- then simply drag it all the way to the top or bottom when you’re done to go full screen with one of the apps.
I hope to use to understand all about How to use a Split screen. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Instagram) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!