You will be able to Learn How to use a Split screen on Samsung One UI. Today we are here with Detail guide on Split screen features.
Split screen view or multi-window mode feature is helpful to use two apps at the same time in your Samsung One UI device. You can watch YouTube video and chat with your friends WhatsApp at the same time. Did you found split screen mode option in your Samsung One UI Let see how to enable and use a Split screen on Samsung One UI.
In most of all devices press the recent apps button and hold the app want to use multi-window mode. Have you tried this method in your OneUI smartphone? In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to use split screen on
Mate 20 Pro using buttons settings.
- First, access your currently opened apps by touching Recent.
- Then, touch the Multi Window icon to launch an app in split screen view.
- If you can’t find the Multi Window icon on an app, for example, Instagram, the app does not support Multi Window mode.
- To open another app in the split screen view, select a second app in RECENT. Or,
- you can touch APP LIST and then select your desired app.
- The second app should appear underneath the first app.
If you want to use Multi Window in landscape mode, make sure Auto rotate is turned on and just turn your phone horizontally while in split screen view.
I hope to use to understand all about How to use
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!