You will be able to Learn How to Update Moto G5 Plus to Android 9.0 Pie. Today we are here with Detail guide on Update Moto G5 Plus. this all process one by one that easy to understand.
BACKUP YOUR Moto G5 Plus TO PC BEFORE Update
- Connect your Moto G5 Plus to a Windows computer.
- Click on the Open folder to view files option when AutoPlay popup on the PC.
- Copy and paste the files and folders you want from Android phone to the PC.
BACKUP Moto G5 Plus SMARTPHONE DATA BEFORE ROOTING USING GOOGLE
AutoPlay only allows you to backup media files, so what will you do if you want to backup other data such as contacts, calendars, app data, even Wi-Fi passwords and some phone settings? Don’t worry! Google provides the service of backing up all these data on your Android devices with Google account.
- Tap on the phone’s “Settings” and tap on “Backup and reset”.
- Here check both “Back up my data” and “Automatic restore”. Then, tap on “Backup Account” and add your Google account.
- Now, go to “Settings” again and go to tap “Google” under “ACCOUNTS”. Choose your Android data which you would like to be synced.
Update G5 Plus to Android P 9.0
- First of all, make sure that you have completed all the things given in the pre-requirements section
- Now turn off your Android Phone and turn it on again
- Now go to settings and Tap on About phone
- Now Tap on Build Number for 7 times, Doing this will enable Developer option on your Moto G5 Plus
- Now Tap on enable USB debugging
- Now boot your Device In TWRP recovery mode
- Now tap on Wipe Dalvik cache> Wipe Cache partition
- Now tap on Install And Choose android 9.0 P update for Moto G5 plus
- Now Swipe right to confirm the installation
- Wait for the installation to get completed
- Now you will get a notification on your screen with ” Installation Successful ” Message
- Now tap on Reboot
- That’s All!!! You have successfully updated Moto G5 plus to android 9.0 P
I hope to use to understand all tutorial on How to Update Moto G5 Plus to Android 9.0 Pie. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem. If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!