Huawei Nova 4 is a flagship device that provides some excellent features. The cameras of the device are superb with huge storage which will be admired by the users. It has a promising performance and the display quality also. Except for the hybrid SIM slot, the device shows no sign of a drawback.
After unlocked bootloader, Huawei Nova 4 users can perform several system-level functions including the installation of third-party software, flash custom ROM, mods, root their devices and more.
- Installing custom ROMs.
- Remove preinstalled crapware.
- Blocking Ads in any apps.
- Install incompatible Apps.
- Keep the latest Android OS.
- Change skin for your Android.
- Boost your Android device’s speed and battery life.
- Make complete backups of your smartphone.
- Unlock Bootloader can brick your smartphone.
- Say Good-Bye to the warranty.
- Problems with an update.
- You need to have ADB and Fastboot installed on your PC for this tutorial.
- you will be required to have at least 50% battery or more in order to proceed with this tutorial
- It is also recommended that you take a complete backup of your data that is currently present on theNova 4 as this process will completely wipe the data which cannot be restored afterward.
- Download and install the latest Huawei USB Drivers on your PC.
Unlock Bootloader on Huawei Nova 4
1. Firstly, enable the Developer options on Huawei Nova 4. To do this, you need to go to
Settings > System > About Phone and Tap on build number 7-8 times
until you see a message ‘Developer option enabled’. Next, go to Developer option settings and Enable OEM Unlock.
2. Setup ADB and Fastboot drivers on your PC.
3. Get Bootloader Unlock code and save it somewhere safe. Check this article about how to get unlock code. (FunkyHuawei, and XDA member)
4. Turn off your Nova 4 and boot into fastboot mode. To do so, you need to press Volume Up + Power button simultaneously. Alternatively, one can also enter the below command.
adb reboot bootloader
5. Now unlock your device’s bootloader with this command line.
fastboot oem unlock ******
Make sure to replace the ********* with the unique code you purchased for a fee.
6. Reboot device.
You have successfully unlocked the bootloader
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!