You will be able to Learn How to Install TWRP Recovery And Root OPPO A7. Today we are here with Detail guide on OPPO A7.
The advantage of Root OPPO A7
- Installing custom ROMs.
- Remove preinstalled crapware.
- Blocking Ads in any apps.
- Install incompatible Apps.
- Keep the latest Android OS.
- Change skin for your Android.
- Boost your Android device’s speed and battery life.
- Make complete backups of your smartphone.
DISADVANTAGE of Root OPPO A7
- Root can brick your smartphone.
- Say Good-Bye to the warranty.
- Problems with an update.
- You need to have ADB and Fastboot installed on your PC for this tutorial.
- you will be required to have at least 50% battery or more in order to proceed with this tutorial
- It is also recommended that you take a complete backup of your data that is currently present on the OPPO A7 as this process will completely wipe the data which cannot be restored afterward.
Install TWRP Recovery on OPPO A7
- Download ADB ( Android Debug Bridge ) tools for your computer. In order to download ADB tools click here.
- Once download complete extract it. Then download TWRP img. Click here to download TWRP img.
- Copy downloaded TWRP img file to extracted ADB tools folder.
- Now enable OEM unlock and USB debugging options. Follow below picture guide to enable those two options.
- – Go to settings -> about phone
– Tap 7 times on Version number to enable “Developer Options”
– Go to settings -> Additional Settings -> Developer Options and enable options
– Once developer options are visible find “OEM unlock” and “USB Debugging” and enable them too.
- Now connect your OPPO A7 to the computer using the USB cable. Before continuing further make sure to backup all your data on the Oppo Android phone. Once you connect your phone to the computer your OPPO A7 will ask permissions to connect with your computer with USB debugging.
- Open downloaded ADB folder that contains TWRP img file too. Click on the address bar and type “cmd” to open command prompt point to the current folder you are in.
- In the command prompt type
- If you see any device is listed then you are good to go. Now type below command to enter bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
- Now you can see phone loaded in the bootloader. Then type below command to flash recovery. At the end of the command give the name of the TWRP img file you downloaded.
fastboot flash recovery twrp-126.96.36.199f7.img
- Once the above process finished again type below command
fastboot boot twrp-188.8.131.52f7.img
- Now you can see TeamWin recovery has open on your phone.
Step 2: Install Magsick to Root OPPO A7
- First download Magisk latest version. Click here to download Magisk Zip.
- If you download Magisk Zip to computer place that Zip file inside the phone SD card or phone storage and remember to the location of the Magisk Zip.
- Then turn off your Oppo mobile.
- Press & hold the Volume Down + power button, at the same time for about 5 seconds.
- Then the phone will reboot and you can see Team Win recovery menu.
- Click on Install button as on picture below
- Now find downloaded Magisk Zip file.
- Now install the Zip file and wait till it complete the installation. Now reboot your device to see it works on your device.
Install Magisk Manager
- First, download Magisk Manager Apk. Click here to download Magisk Manager.
- Once download complete install Magisk manager on your Oppo phone.
- Done !.
I hope you understand all tutorial on how to how to Root OPPO A7 Smartphone. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!