If you’re wondering How to set Animated AOD in Galaxy Note 9? Today we are here with detail guide on animated AOD in Galaxy Note 9.
Set Animated AOD in Galaxy Note 9
- On the Apps screen, tap ‘Settings‘
- Then tap ‘Lock screen and security‘
Keep in mind- When you set the animated AOD, you can select a GIF that are preloaded or you have already in Gallery. If selected GIF’s playtime is under 5 seconds, it will be played twice automatically. And GIF over 5 seconds, it will be played only 1 time.
- Tap the switch to activate Always on Display and then tap Clock and FaceWidgets.
- Tap ‘Clock style‘
- Select animated AOD
- If you want to use preloaded GIF, tap Add GIF and select
- If you want to use GIF that already existed in
Gallery, tap +
- Select a GIF file in Gallery
- Tap APPLY. Then animated AOD will be applied.
I hope to use to understand all about How to set Animated AOD in Galaxy Note 9? If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem. If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!