Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. If you are wondering how to send Schedule Message on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus. Today in this article we will show you how can you send schedule messages to your friends and family members.
How to send Schedule Message on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
It’s funny how a single missed message can wreak havoc in one’s life. You need to send an important message to someone sometime later in the day, and you are so sure you will send it at the right time. Only, when the right time comes, you forget to send it. Depending upon the importance of the message you forgot to send, you may suffer anywhere from nothing to a concussion
- Open your Messaging app
- Then select your desired contact
- Then type a message as you like
- Then tap on “+” plus sign
- You will see the option Schedule Message tap on it
- Now set your time and date and press Done option and send.
Now you will little clock beside your message that means your message is scheduled.
- How to Remap Power key in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to Hide Apps on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to customize power key like Bixby key on Galaxy Note 10
- 10 Unique Features of Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
- How to set/work Ultrasonic fingerprint in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10+
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10+
- How to use a Split screen on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- Galaxy Note 10 Series Improves Ultrasonic Fingerprint
- How to Enable Developer Options on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: