You will be able to Learn How To See Who’s Logged In Your Facebook Account. That You Must Check Out. Today we are here with Detail guide on how to know if someone is logged into your Facebook account without your permission?
How To See who Logged In Your Facebook Account
- First, open facebook in your desktop or mobile device
- Now go to your Settings page.
- Then Under the Security and Login folder,
- you’ll see “Where You’re Logged In.”
- Here you will find all your active Facebook log-ins from a desktop or mobile devices.
- It will (usually) provide data on the location, browser, and device.
- If something seems fishy, you have the ability to log out from individual devices or all devices at once This comes in handy if you log in to a friend’s computer or on some public laptop, but forget to log out.
If you want to know facebook some hidden feature and you are aware of your security then read this article How to Keep your Facebook account safe and secure in 2018
I hope to use to understand all article on How To See Who’s Snooping In Your Facebook Accounts. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content