You will be able to Learn How to Root Honor Play without Using PC. Today we are here with Detail guide on Honor Play. this all process one by one that easy to understand.
1. INSTALLING CUSTOM ROMS
After rooting your Honor Play you can flash a custom ROM or Kernel, which means you can have a new device.
2. REMOVE PREINSTALLED CRAPWARE
The manufacturer won’t allow you to uninstall those preinstalled apps on your Honor Play. Rooting a device can make them removed easily, which ensures a high running quality.
3. BLOCKING ADS IN ANY APPS
Sick of the pop-up ads when playing games? A rooted device can remove these annoying ads immediately.
4. INSTALL INCOMPATIBLE APPS
Some wonderful apps need the root access if you install them on your Honor Play. Root your phone, enjoy more apps.
5. KEEP LATEST ANDROID OS
A rooted Android can get the new OS months before the carrier releases the update, often along with a few bonus features.
6. CHANGE SKIN FOR YOUR ANDROID
As you can see, there is only 3 to 4 default skin on your Honor Play to change. But if you root your phone and install the new ROMs, you can enjoy the customized and tweaked skins on your device.
7. BOOST YOUR ANDROID DEVICE’S SPEED AND BATTERY LIFE
Some powerful apps like Greenify can close the useless applications automatically, which can effectively improve your device’s performance. Of course, Greenify needs root access.
8. MAKE COMPLETE BACKUPS OF YOUR Honor Play
An unrooted Android phone can only backup some settings and apps for your device. Titanium can be used on a rooted device to give you a complete backup.
1. ROOT CAN BRICK YOUR Honor Play
Compared with an unrooted Android device, the rooted one faces a common threat from mis-operation and sometimes you may turn your Android device into a brick.
Avoid this risk: Just download apps from a reliable place like Google play, and, do not delete the files if the files are suggested not to delete by rooting apps.
2. SAY GOOD-BYE TO THE WARRANTY
The Android device manufacturers will not cover the damage after you rooting your Honor Play. For some brand, we can unroot the device after rooting, so, the manufacturers don’t know if you have rooted your Android device or not. But to make matters worse, Android device manufacturers also go to great lengths to know if your Honor Play has been rooted!
3. PROBLEMS WITH UPDATES
Sometimes you root the Android phone to get latest OS but after rooting, you may find that the automatic updates to the firmware stopped. Updates fail to install due to software modifications that occurred while the distribution has been rooted.
BACKUP YOUR ROOT OPPO REALME 1 TO PC BEFORE ROOTING
- Connect your Honor Play to a Windows computer.
- Click on the Open folder to view files option when AutoPlay popup on the PC.
- Copy and paste the files and folders you want from Android phone to the PC.
BACKUP Honor Play SMARTPHONE DATA BEFORE ROOTING USING GOOGLE
AutoPlay only allows you to backup media files, so what will you do if you want to backup other data such as contacts, calendars, app data, even Wi-Fi passwords and some phone settings? Don’t worry! Google provides the service of backing up all these data on your Android devices with Google account.
- Tap on the phone’s “Settings” and tap on “Backup and reset”.
- Here check both “Back up my data” and “Automatic restore”. Then, tap on “Backup Account” and add your Google account.
- Now, go to “Settings” again and go to tap “Google” under “ACCOUNTS”. Choose your Android data which you would like to be synced
How to Root Honor Play without Using PC
- Make a connection with the internet of Huawei Honor V9 Play
- Download & install Kingoroot APK (Download Now)
- Enable the USB Debugging mode from Honor Play (Setting – About Phone – Developer option – USB debugging)
- Run the Kingoroot Application and tap One Click Root option
- It maybe takes few times to finish (wait until show the result about root)
- Cheek root status
I hope to use to understand all tutorial on how to Root Honor Play Smartphone. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem. If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!