You will be able to Learn How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Realme C1. Today we are here with Detail guide on OPPO RealMe C1. this all process one by one that easy to understand.
1. INSTALLING CUSTOM ROMS
After rooting your OPPO RealMe C1 you can flash a custom ROM or Kernel, which means you can have a new device.
2. REMOVE PREINSTALLED CRAPWARE
The manufacturer won’t allow you to uninstall those preinstalled apps on your OPPO RealMe C1. Rooting a device can make them removed easily, which ensures a high running quality.
3. BLOCKING ADS IN ANY APPS
Sick of the pop-up ads when playing games? A rooted device can remove these annoying ads immediately.
4. INSTALL INCOMPATIBLE APPS
Some wonderful apps need the root access if you install them on your OPPO RealMe C1. Root your phone, enjoy more apps.
5. KEEP LATEST ANDROID OS
A rooted Android can get the new OS months before the carrier releases the update, often along with a few bonus features.
6. CHANGE SKIN FOR YOUR ANDROID
As you can see, there is only 3 to 4 default skin on your OPPO RealMe C1 to change. But if you root your phone and install the new ROMs, you can enjoy the customized and tweaked skins on your device.
7. BOOST YOUR ANDROID DEVICE’S SPEED AND BATTERY LIFE
Some powerful apps like Greenify can close the useless applications automatically, which can effectively improve your device’s performance. Of course, Greenify needs root access.
8. MAKE COMPLETE BACKUPS OF YOUR OPPO RealMe C1
An unrooted Android phone can only backup some settings and apps for your device. Titanium can be used on a rooted device to give you a complete backup.
1. ROOT CAN BRICK YOUR OPPO RealMe C1
Compared with an unrooted Android device, the rooted one faces a common threat from mis-operation and sometimes you may turn your Android device into a brick.
Avoid this risk: Just download apps from a reliable place like Google play, and, do not delete the files if the files are suggested not to delete by rooting apps.
2. SAY GOOD-BYE TO THE WARRANTY
The Android device manufacturers will not cover the damage after you rooting your OPPO RealMe C1. For some brand, we can unroot the device after rooting, so, the manufacturers don’t know if you have rooted your Android device or not. But to make matters worse, Android device manufacturers also go to great lengths to know if your OPPO RealMe C1 has been rooted!
3. PROBLEMS WITH UPDATES
Sometimes you root the Android phone to get latest OS but after rooting, you may find that the automatic updates to the firmware stopped. Updates fail to install due to software modifications that occurred while the distribution has been rooted.
BACKUP YOUR ROOT OPPO RealMe C1 TO PC BEFORE ROOTING
- Connect your OPPO RealMe C1 to a Windows computer.
- Click on the Open folder to view files option when AutoPlay popup on the PC.
- Copy and paste the files and folders you want from Android phone to the PC.
BACKUP OPPO RealMe C1 SMARTPHONE DATA BEFORE ROOTING USING GOOGLE
AutoPlay only allows you to backup media files, so what will you do if you want to backup other data such as contacts, calendars, app data, even Wi-Fi passwords and some phone settings? Don’t worry! Google provides the service of backing up all these data on your Android devices with Google account.
- Tap on the phone’s “Settings” and tap on “Backup and reset”.
- Here check both “Back up my data” and “Automatic restore”. Then, tap on “Backup Account” and add your Google account.
- Now, go to “Settings” again and go to tap “Google” under “ACCOUNTS”. Choose your Android data which you would like to be synced.
Installing TWRP Recovery on Realme C1
1. Enable USB Debugging option on your Realme C1
2. Go to Settings
3. Tap on the Build number frequently
4. You’re now a developer for your Realme C1
5. Go to the Developer options
6. Enable USB Debugging option
7. Enable the OEM unlock
8. Download SP Flash Tool- Download Link. Extract the files on your PC/Laptop and Install it.
9. Run flash_tool.exe file
10. Find the scatter file from the same TWRP zip file
11. Now in the Flash tool, select the scatter file
7. Leave the recovery box unchecked and click on download.
8. The Flashing process will soon get started.
9. The custom recovery has been installed. Remove the USB cable and root your Realme C1
How to Root Realme C1 using Magisk Module?
1. Download the latest Magisk File manager and store it in your internal memory.
2. Boot into TWRP mode to flash the root file
3. Once you’re in TWRP mode, click on “wipe” in the main menu an do “swipe to do the factory reset”
4. Go back to the TWRP screen
5. Click on Install and locate the Magisk file which you earlier stored in the internal memory
6. After this, click on “Swipe to Confirm Flash” to begin the installation process.
7. Once the Magisk file is installed, click on “Wipe Cache” and then “swipe to wipe” on the bottom of the screen.
8. Reboot your device and now your device has been root.
I hope to use to understand all tutorial on how to Root OPPO RealMe C1 Smartphone. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem. If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!