You will be able to Learn How to Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP Recovery And Root Oppo RealMe 2. Today we are here with Detail guide on RealMe 2.
1. INSTALLING CUSTOM ROMS
After rooting your RealMe 2, you can flash a custom ROM or Kernel, which means you can have a new device.
2. REMOVE PREINSTALLED CRAPWARE
The manufacturer won’t allow you to uninstall those preinstalled apps on your RealMe 2. Rooting a device can make them removed easily, which ensures a high running quality.
3. BLOCKING ADS IN ANY APPS
Sick of the pop-up ads when playing games? A rooted device can remove these annoying ads immediately.
4. INSTALL INCOMPATIBLE APPS
Some wonderful apps need the root access if you install them on your RealMe 2. Root your phone, enjoy more apps.
5. KEEP LATEST ANDROID OS
A rooted Android can get the new OS months before the carrier releases the update, often along with a few bonus features.
6. CHANGE SKIN FOR YOUR ANDROID
As you can see, there is only 3 to 4 default skin on your RealMe 2 to change. But if you root your phone and install the new ROMs, you can enjoy the customized and tweaked skins on your device.
7. BOOST YOUR ANDROID DEVICE’S SPEED AND BATTERY LIFE
Some powerful apps like Greenify can close the useless applications automatically, which can effectively improve your device’s performance. Of course, Greenify needs root access.
8. MAKE COMPLETE BACKUPS OF YOUR RealMe 2
An unrooted Android phone can only backup some settings and apps for your device. Titanium can be used on a rooted device to give you a complete backup.
1. ROOT CAN BRICK YOUR RealMe 2
Compared with an unrooted Android device, the rooted one faces a common threat from mis-operation and sometimes you may turn your Android device into a brick.
Avoid this risk: Just download apps from a reliable place like Google play, and, do not delete the files if the files are suggested not to delete by rooting apps.
2. SAY GOOD-BYE TO THE WARRANTY
The Android device manufacturers will not cover the damage after you rooting your RealMe 2 For some brand, we can unroot the device after rooting, so, the manufacturers don’t know if you have rooted your Android device or not. But to make matters worse, Android device manufacturers also go to great lengths to know if your RealMe 2 has been rooted!
3. PROBLEMS WITH UPDATES
Sometimes you root the Android phone to get latest OS but after rooting, you may find that the automatic updates to the firmware stopped. Updates fail to install due to software modifications that occurred while the distribution has been rooted.
BACKUP YOUR RealMe 2 TO PC BEFORE ROOTING
- Connect your RealMe 2 to a Windows computer.
- Click on the Open folder to view files option when AutoPlay popup on the PC.
- Copy and paste the files and folders you want from Android phone to the PC.
PRE-REQUISITES BEFORE YOU ROOT RealMe 2
- This Guide is only for Oneplus 6 so don’t try this on any other device as this can brick your phone.
- Make sure your Phone has charged 60%.
- Now make a backup of all important files and contacts.
- That’s all!! Now you can Follow the procedure to root oneplus 6 without PC.
UNLOCK BOOTLOADER ON RealMe 2
- Power off your phone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together on your smartphone until it boots into fastboot mode.
- Connect it to your PC via a USB cable and make sure the cable has been connected properly.
- Now go to the ADB installation folder on your PC.(C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot)
- Type in cmd in the address bar and hit enter to open a command prompt window in the folder.
- Now let’s see if your device is properly connected to your PC. To do this, type the command given below and hit enter.
- If your device is connected, you will see your phone’s serial number and if you don’t, you should check if you have installed all the required drivers.
- Type the command below to unlock your bootloader if your device is detected. Remember this will wipe everything on your RealMe 2.
fastboot oem unlock
- On your phone, you will be warned about unlocking the bootloader, press the Volume Up button to highlight Yes and the Power button to select it.
- When your device reboots, power it off again and boot into recovery mode. To do this, press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons together for a few seconds.
- In the stock OnePlus recovery, wipe all user data and then power off your device again.
INSTALLING TWRP RECOVERY ON REALME 2
1. Enable USB Debugging option on your Realme 2.
2. Go to Settings
3. Tap on the Build number frequently
4. You’re now a developer for your Realme 2
5. Go to the Developer options
6. Enable USB Debugging option
7. Enable the OEM unlock
8. Download SP Flash Tool- Download Link. Extract the files on your PC/Laptop and Install it.
9. Run flash_tool.exe file
10. Find the scatter file from the same TWRP zip file
11. Now in the Flash tool, select the scatter file
7. Leave the recovery box unchecked and click on download.
8. The Flashing process will soon get started.
9. The custom recovery has been installed. Remove the USB cable and root your Realme 2
HOW TO ROOT REALME 1 USING MAGISK MODULE?
1. Download the latest Magisk File manager and store it in your internal memory.
2. Boot into TWRP mode to flash the root file
3. Once you’re in TWRP mode, click on “wipe” in the main menu an do “swipe to do the factory reset”
4. Go back to the TWRP screen
5. Click on Install and locate the Magisk file which you earlier stored in the internal memory
6. After this, click on “Swipe to Confirm Flash” to begin the installation process.
7. Once the Magisk file is installed, click on “Wipe Cache” and then “swipe to wipe” on the bottom of the screen.
8. Reboot your Realme 2 and now your device has been root.
I hope to use to understand all about How to Install TWRP Recovery And Root OPPO RealMe 2. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.