You will be able to Learn How to Install TWRP Recovery And Root Nokia 8.1. Today we are here with Detail guide on Nokia 8.1.
THE ADVANTAGE OF ROOT
- Installing custom ROMs.
- Remove preinstalled crapware.
- Blocking Ads in any apps.
- Install incompatible Apps.
- Keep the latest Android OS.
- Change skin for your Android.
- Boost your Android device’s speed and battery life.
- Make complete backups of your smartphone.
DISADVANTAGE OF ROOT
- Root can brick your smartphone.
- Say Good-Bye to the warranty.
- Problems with an update.
PRE-REQUISITES BEFORE YOU ROOT
- This Guide is only for Nokia 8.1 so don’t try this on any other device as this can brick your phone.
- Make sure your Phone has charged 60%.
- Now make a backup of all important files and contacts.
- That’s all!! Now you can Follow the procedure to root Nokia 8.1.
HOW TO UNLOCK NOKIA 8.1 BOOTLOADER
To unlock the bootloader on Nokia 8.1 follow the steps below:
- Connect your device to your PC with the original USB cable.
- Go to the adb and fastboot folder and open a command prompt window there. Hold the shift key and right-click on a blank space. Open a command window and type the following code:
adb reboot fastboot
- Once the phone boots into fastboot mode run the following command:
fastboot oem unlock-go
- The device will reboot automatically and the device’s bootloader will be unlocked.
HOW TO INSTALL TWRP RECOVERY ON NOKIA 8.1
- Connect the phone to PC via a USB Cable.
- Open a command prompt in the adb folder
- Type the following code:
adb reboot bootloader
- Copy the TWRP file that you have downloaded using the link given in the prerequisite section to the folder where SDK and ADB files are located. Rename the file as twrp. img and enter the below command.
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Then run the below command
HOW TO ROOT NOKIA 8.1
To root Nokia 8.1 follow the steps below carefully:
- Transfer the SuperSU file that you have downloaded using the link present in the prerequisite section into the internal memory.
- Boot the device into the recovery mode
- Tap on install and you will be directed to a set of files and select SuperSU.zip file. Swipe it to flash the device.
- The flashing process would take few seconds to complete.
Now you have rooted the Nokia and installed the TWRP recovery on it. You can customize your device completely.
I hope to use to understand all tutorial on how to how to Root Nokia 8.1 Smartphone. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!