You will be able to Learn How to Hard Reset Huawei Mate 20 Pro. Today we are here with Detail guide on hard reset. This process work on all Huawei Mate 20 Pro smartphone.
How to Hard Reset Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Switch off your Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- In this mode choose “wipe data/factory reset“. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button once.
- Finally choose “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
I hope to use to understand all tutorial on How to Install TWRP Recovery And Root Hard Reset Huawei Mate 20 Pro. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!