Bluetooth problems may occur from time to time while connecting with other devices. How to fix If Smartphone Bluetooth not connecting? Take the following steps.
- How to fix Screen frozen on smartphones
- The Top 10 Worst Passwords 2018
- How to Create your own Photo WhatsApp sticker?
- Fix Apps and Games Crashes Suddenly on Smartphones
- Fix Screen
How to fix If Smartphone Bluetooth not connecting?
- First of all, If any software type of problem you face then reboot your smartphone.
- Second, Sure your phone is up to date. Check OTA updates and update the phone as soon as possible.
- Third, make sure your device is discoverable to other devices and vice versa.
- Lastly, try turning Bluetooth on and off for a few times on the Smartphone.
- Top 6 Google Play Store tips and tricks every Android user should know
- How To Install an App on Play Store that isnt available in your country
- 10 Important Gmail tips and tricks for Android
- How to Avoid Accidentally Sending or Deleting an Email
I hope you understand all about How to fix If Smartphone Bluetooth not connecting? If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!