New in Samsung’s One UI/Android Pie is an option to Lockdown your device. It’s in the lock screen preferences option and can be toggled on with a quick tap. If you’re ever in a situation where you don’t want people to access your phone – possibly being faced with law enforcement wanting to access your phone – the button will disable facial recognition/Iris Scanner and your phones fingerprint sensor. If you’re wondering how to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy Note 9 and Note 8 in One UI so today here is full step how to activate Lockdown mode in One UI.
Enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy Note 9 and Note 8 in One UI
- In your mobile go to Settings
- Go to Lock Screen option
- Then go to the Secure Lock Settings
- Put your Pin/Pattern/Password
- Now you will see in last Show Lockdown Option
- Then activate the Lockdown mode.
- Now you press & hold the power button and choose the Lockdown Option to activate.
Keep in mind, if you activate Lockdown mode that turns off Smart Lock, biometrics unlock, and notification on the Lock Screen.
- How to use a Split screen on Samsung One UI
- Lock Home Screen Layout In Samsung One UI
- Enable Lift to wake feature in Samsung One UI
- Navigation Gestures on Samsung One UI
- Samsung One UI latest features Tips & Tricks
- Enable Pin Windows Feature in Samsung One UI
I hope you understand How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy Note 9 and Note 8 in One UI. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem. If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest tech content!