In this tutorial, we’ll help you how to Enable Developer option and USB Debugging in Samsung Smartphone.
Enable Developer option
- Have enabled the “Developer Options” from the device settings.
- Open the Settings menu on your phone.
- Scroll down to locate About Phone entity and tap on it.
- Under this menu, locate Build Number and tap it seven times.
- It will activate the Developer Options on your phone. Now, you can access it through the Settings menu anytime you want.
- That’s it.
Enable USB Debugging
- Now for Enable USB Debugging go to setting.
- Under this, scroll down and tap on the System.
- Now again Under this, scroll down and tap on the Developer Options.
- Then scroll down a bit to locate USB Debugging entity:
- Check this option to enable it and give your confirmation.
- Exit the Settings and you’re done!