You will be able to learn How to disable Facebook video auto-play on Android. Today we are here with Detail guide on Facebook video auto-play.
there is yet another Facebook feature that can be quite annoying: video auto-play. Not only do you not always want to see what people are showing, but this also uses up more of the data and battery of your Android. Here is how to disable this feature on Android.
disable Facebook video auto-play
- First, swipe to the furthest tab on the Facebook app
- Then tap on App Settings.
- Right there under the General Settings,
- tap on ‘Video Auto-Play’ and
- set it to Off.
- Of course, Facebook has it defaulted to On, but not anymore.
I hope to use to understand all about How to disable Facebook video auto-play on Android. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.