Samsung has finally released the Android Pie 9 update for its Galaxy Note 9 and S9, S8, Note 8 and this is the most advanced and hidden feature you will find! One UI helps you focus on what really matters to you. With hardware and software working together in harmony, see only what you need, using and viewing your phone with an experience that feels second nature. Because it’s the small details that make a big difference. If you are wondering how To Change Device Name in Samsung One UI. Today we are talking about Change Device Name in One UI.
How To Change Device Name in Samsung One UI
To activate this Feature
- Go to the Settings
- Then About Phone
- Tap on Edit
- And change the name of the smartphone.
This name will be shown on the other devices when your phone available to connect using Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Direct and other methods.
- How to use a Split screen on Samsung One UI
- Enable Lockdown mode in Samsung One UI
- Lock Home Screen Layout In Samsung One UI
- Enable Lift to wake feature in Samsung One UI
- Navigation Gestures on Samsung One UI
- Samsung One UI latest features Tips & Tricks
I hope you understand how To Change Device Name in Samsung One UI? If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest tech content!