So you have bought Google Home or Home Mini and you are using it but now you want to know How to Add a second account in Google Home or Google Mini? so you come to the right place. We’ll guide you through the setup.
Add a second account in Google Home
- Make sure that your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Google Home device.
- Open the Google Home app.
- At the top-left corner of the app’s Home screen, tap Menu
- Tap the down arrow next to the Google Account that’s currently logged in.
- If the account that you want to link to is listed in the drop-down menu, select it.
- If you want to link a new Google Account, go to the next step.
- Tap Manage accounts Add account.
- Select Google from the list of available providers.
- Enter your login credentials.
- This account is now linked to the Google Home app.
I hope to use to understand all article on Add a second account in Google Home. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!