iPhone XS Max features Dual SIM with a nano-SIM and an eSIM. An eSIM is a digital SIM that allows you to activate a cellular plan from your carrier without having to use a physical nano-SIM. So you want to know How to Activate
eSim on iPhone XS Max
- One of your cellular plans uses a nano-SIM and the other uses an eSIM.
- If you don’t have a nano-SIM and your carrier supports it, an eSIM can serve as your only cellular plan.
eSIMprovided by your carrier is stored digitally in your iPhone.
- To activate your second cellular plan,
- You can scan the QR code your carrier gave you, use your carrier’s iPhone app, or
- You can enter the information manually.
iPhone XS Max Case
I hope you understand all about How to Activate eSim on your iPhone XS Max? If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest tech content!