Honor unveiled the 2019 flagship smartphones at an event. The honor came up with two flagship variants – Honor 20 and Honor 20 Pro. The Honor 20 will be the affordable flagship competing with other cheaper Snapdragon 855-powered smartphones.
- The Honor 20 comes with a side-facing fingerprint scanner.
- On the front, the devices come with a 6.26-inch punch-hole display with Full HD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels) resolution and 91.6% screen to body ratio.
- The company is still using the IPS LCD panels instead of the more vibrant AMOLED panels.
- The 4.5mm cut out on the top left corner features the front-facing camera.
- The Honor 20 smartphones are powered by HiSilicon Kirin 980 octa-core processor built on 7nm FinFET node.
- It is the world’s first SoC to feature Cortex-A76 chipset, Mali-G76 GPU, dual NPU, and Cat.21 LTE modem. While the Honor 20 packs 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.1 flash storage.
- In the camera department, the Honor 20 smartphones come with a 32MP front-facing selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture.
- On the rear, the Honor 20 sports 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor with f/1.8 aperture, a 16MP super-wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture, a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, and a 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
- The devices offer 117-degrees ultra wide view, 4cm macro mode, AIS super night mode, 960fps super slow-motion videos.
- The Honor 20 is backed by a 3,750mAh battery, the
- The Honor 20 support 22.5W SuperCharge fast charging technology that can charge from 0% to 50% in just 30 minutes.
- The Honor 20 smartphones will be running on Android 9.0 Pie based Magic UI 2.1 out of the box.
- On the software front, the Honor 20 smartphones will now support enhanced GPU Turbo 3.0 for better gaming performance.
- The Honor 20 measures 154.25 x 73.97 x 7.87 mm and weighs 174 grams.
- As seen on the Honor View 20 features graphene cooling technology for better heat dispersion.
- Talking about the pricing, the Honor 20 is priced at EUR 499 (approx USD 555 / INR 39,000).
If you are planning to buy this smartphone then comment below.
And If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!