Honor unveiled the 2019 flagship smartphones at an event. The honor came up with two flagship variants – Honor 20 and Honor 20 Pro. The Honor 20 Pro stands alongside the premium flagship smartphones like Galaxy S10 and Huawei P30 smartphones.
- The Honor 20 Pro comes with a side-facing fingerprint scanner.
- On the front, the devices come with a 6.26-inch punch-hole display with Full HD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels) resolution and 91.6% screen to body ratio.
- The Honor 20 Pro smartphones are powered by HiSilicon Kirin 980 octa-core processor built on 7nm FinFET node.
- The Honor 20 packs 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.1 flash storage, the Honor 20 Pro is equipped with 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 256GB of UFS 2.1 flash storage.
- In the camera department, the Honor 20 Pro smartphones come with a 32MP front-facing selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture.
- On the rear, the Honor 20 Pro, the 48MP primary sensor comes with OIS and f/1.4 aperture and the depth sensor is replaced with an 8MP telephoto sensor with OIS and f/2.4 aperture.
- The devices offer 117-degrees ultra wide view, 4cm macro mode, AIS super night mode, 960fps super slow-motion videos.
- With the telephoto sensor, the Honor 20 Pro also supports 3x optical zoom, 5x hybrid zoom, and 30x digital zoom.
- The Honor 20 Pro variant features a 4,000mAh battery.
- On the software front, the Honor 20 Pro smartphones will now support enhanced GPU Turbo 3.0 for better gaming performance.
- The Honor 20 Pro measures 154.6 x 73.9 x 8.44 mm and weighs 182 grams.
- As seen on the Honor 20 Pro features graphene cooling technology for better heat dispersion.
- Talking about the pricing, the Honor 20 Pro is EUR 599 (approx USD 665 / INR 46,500) respectively.
If you are planning to buy this smartphone then comment below.
And If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!