You will be able to Learn to Create your own Photo WhatsApp sticker? That You Must Check Out. Today we are here with Detail guide on WhatsApp sticker.
- Go to the Google Play Store and download ‘Sticker maker for WhatsApp’.
- Top on “Create a new sticker pack” option.
- Enter the sticker pack’s name and author. This is just for descriptive purposes and your customized stickers won’t be accessible to other WhatsApp users.
- Tap on the new list option and a page will open with empty stickers tray.
- First, add the stickers pack’s icon and then tap on the next tray to add a new customized sticker.
- Tap on the empty tray to add a new sticker and you will be asked to either take a new photo or import one from your gallery.
- After you select the photo, it will be uploaded on an image editor.
- Crop the image.
- Now, save the image and repeat these steps to add more custom stickers to the pack.
- Once you are finished with adding stickers to the pack, tap on the Publish Sticker Pack option.
- You will be asked to add these stickers to your WhatsApp app.
How to create bold, italicized, or strikethrough text in WhatsApp
I hope you understand all article on How to Create your own Photo WhatsApp sticker? If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content.