You will be able to know All new Changes in One UI Beta
- You can now sort your call history by incoming and outgoing calls. –
- Your call history can include up to 2000 entries.
- The added Scene optimizer automatically enhances the camera’s color settings to fit the scene.
- Menus have been reorganized to make settings easier to find.
Always On Display
- New clock styles have been added, including the option to show a calendar with your schedule.
- Charging information has been added to let you know how much time is remaining until fully charged.
- You can reply to messages directly in the notification panel. –
- Image thumbnails are included in message notifications. –
- In an app’s notification settings, tap once to turn on or off all the notifications in a category.
- Photo Editor PRO’s editing tools have been added to Gallery, so you can make all your edits and touchups without leaving the app.
- Search is improved, and you can now search within apps.
- The new Storage analysis tool has been added to help you monitor your storage usage and save space. –
- You can now show or hide items on the My Files Home screen.
I hope you like a post on All new Changes in One UI Beta. If you have any Question then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!