Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. In today’s article, We will go over Android Pie/OneUI watermark on photo. If you’re wondering How to add Photo Watermark in Galaxy S10 and S10+. So today here is full step How To Add ‘Shot On’ Watermark To Your Photos on Galaxy S10 series.
How to add Photo Watermark in Galaxy S10 and S10+
- Open your Camera
- Then go into camera settings via a tap on setting icon on the top left corner
- Scroll down and you will see “Watermark”
- Tap on and enable it
Keep in mind- If the front camera is open then the watermark option will not be enabled. This means that the watermark option will work with the rear camera.
- How to send Schedule Message on Galaxy S10 and S10+
- How to Customize Bixby Routines in Galaxy S10 Series
- Make face recognition more secure in Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
- How to use a Split screen on Samsung One UI
- Lock Home Screen Layout In Samsung One UI
- Enable Lift to wake feature in Samsung One UI
- Navigation Gestures on Samsung One UI
- Samsung One UI latest features Tips & Tricks
- Enable Pin Windows Feature in Samsung One UI
I hope you understand How to add Photo Watermark in Galaxy S10 and S10+. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem. If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!